Matthew Milligan, DMD
Matthew Milligan, DMD was born and raised in Reno, NV, and graduated from Sparks High School in 1996. He went on to graduate from the University of Nevada Reno in 2003 “with distinction” with a bachelor’s of science in biology, and from the University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine cum lade in 2009 with his DMD. Following graduation, Dr. Milligan worked as a dentist in Carbondale, IL, for 3 years and in Las Vegas, NV, for 1.5 years before purchasing Incline Dental Care in December 2013.
Dr. Milligan has been married to his wife Glenna for over 10 years, and they have two children, Maximus and Zoey. He enjoys hiking, backpacking, snowboarding, and golfing, and loves spending time with his kids, and watching them grow and learn new things.
- Aesthetic continuum and smile design at the Heartland Institute.
- Implant placement and restorations
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Veneer design and placement
- Crown and bridge
- CAD/CAM Dentistry
- Northern Nevada Dental Society
- Nevada Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry